Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Saw the trailer:

New trailer:

I love The Addams Family. I wonder how this one will take off. I think if they do a spinoff on one character, they should also do backstories on others. That'd be interesting as well.

Read from CBR on Thing:

Netflix's Wednesday cast an expert card trick magician as Thing to ensure the severed hand's movements would be dexterous and convincing.

Showrunners Alfred Gough and Miles Millar spoke to Variety about the process of casting Thing. "Thing is so unique to the Addams Family that we thought we couldn’t have an Addams version of the world you're exploring [without] Thing in there," Gough said. "It's easy to write it on the page. To actually translate that on the screen, we found an actor who's a close-hand magician." Millar continued, explaining that the actor, Victor Dorobantu, is "a Romanian magician who does card tricks, basically. So he has incredible dexterity." Thing plays a prominent role on Wednesday, giving Dorobantu's performance significant importance.

Millar added that director Tim Burton was "very, very involved" in the process of bringing Thing to life, as Burton "was sort of obsessed with Thing." A great deal of time was spent practicing sign language, and there was "actually an old Romanian puppet theater from Romanian TV shows with puppets" on the set. Dorobantu would use the puppet theater to rehearse Thing's movements, then analyze the results on video. "So it was really intricate and very intentional in terms of making him feel bizarrely complex and real," Millar said.

Saw this lol

Saw Jenna Interview Video:

Saw Anime fanart:
5d188c0ee9aad3d6b7d5626634eb9bac31311667.jpg

c126fdb20715d28256d591a71ac030596d63d592.jpg

19837df5c032af47b7e6c7a78773a6ae7ee98290.jpg

Wednesday on ice lol

Casting of Wednesday was amazing. I hope they bring in Grandmama in Season 2 as she's my favorite character.

That dance Wednesday has done has become quite popular. That seems to be something that is trending on the internet.

Back